Pathways of Tuscany from Florence to Siena
Pathways of Tuscany from Florence to Siena. A great journey that connects two centers of ancient origins that have marked the history and Italian art.
From the center of Florence in the center of Siena, passing through the most significant places of Chianti and Siena countryside. This area is covered by vineyards and abandoned villages that rise out of the hills surrounded by cypresses. They are places that have always fascinated travellers from all over the world. It is not surprising to learn that this is the area of Italy with the highest percentage of English-speaking and Teutonic residents.
Among the rolling hills and valleys, the scenery never ceases to amaze, thanks in part to the lack of difficulty of the course that always allows a lively attention to and observation of the places met along the way.
We will cross woods, valleys and small villages, some of which are today famous for the production of Chianti Classico, in an old-style journey that will amaze every corner, enriched by the kitchen and Tuscan wines, which need no introduction, and that will liven up our evenings rewarded us by fatigue of the path. Follow us on Facebook!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS HOLIDAY
- Visits to Florence, Siena, Chianti hills
- Cheese, Olive oil & Wine tasting
- Walking through vineyards and rolling hills
- Visits to Abbeys and ruined churches
- Traditional fresh pasta: Pici, Fiorentine, Sagnarelli, Testaròli
- Wines and liqueurs: Chianti, Vermentino, Vernaccia di San Gemignano, Alkermes, Grappa di Chianti Classico
- Olive oil, salame di cinta senese, zampogne chiantigiano, marzolino del chianti