Unforgettable Ischia, the islands in the Bay of Naples are some of the most spectacular areas on Earth, with a tremendous wealth of both natural and cultural treasures. The biggest of these islands, Ischia, is also known as the ‘green island’, with mountains rising up over 2000 feet, and famous for its almost subtropical climate and its thermal spa’s, already since Greek & Roman times. It presents beautiful diverse landscapes and an amazing amount of history.
The blue waters of the Mediterranean are dominated here by the island’s highest mountain, Monte Epomeo, where we will make a number of beautiful and varied walks: from the medieval castle to cave dwellings, through olive trees forests and along deserted beaches, through nice historic villages and amazing terraced vineyards. And also do we walk through a number of extinct volcanoes! Follow us on Facebook!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS HOLIDAY
- Visit to the magnificent Ischia Island
- Famous limoncello liquor tasting
- Walk the spectacular top of Monte Epomeo
- Enjoy the natural spa
- Visit the spectacular botanical garden
- Pick your own grape and vegetable!
- Traditional fresh pasta: Scialatielli, Cavati, Lagane e ceci, Fusilli
- Wines and liqueurs: Taurasi, Greco di Tufo, Falanghina, Fiano di Avellino, Limoncello
- Pizza, Sfogliatella, Mozzarella di Bufala, Blue fish, Olive oil, Friarelli