Why travel with us?
From the Dolomites to Sicily, from the Amalfi Coast to Tuscany, from the Cinque Terre to the Abruzzo National Park and Sicily: our collection of great walking tours is carefully selected with the best authentic accommodations & local cuisine. Our walking tours are a full immersion in the natural beauty & local culture combined for an active holiday just right for everyone.
For us, at Four Seasons Natura e Cultura, it is important that our clients will be able to perceive the ‘Real Italy’ on our tours. We not just take you to places, or worse ‘do’ places, but select the most special places of this wonderful country – both known and unknown! – and try to make you understand the places you visit and take in the best parts of it. We make you feel the special atmosphere and unique qualities of each place we take you to. We make you experience the places you travel to with us, live them and return home richer.
Our Commitment to you
- Responsible & sustainable tourism– all our trips are run as ‘responsible’ and ‘sustainable’ as possible, socially, culturally, economically and environmentally.
- Quality – Four Seasons Natura e Cultura doesn’t aim to offer the most luxurious tours, and neither the cheapest. But we do give the best value for money.
- Satisfaction– We believe that positive word of mouth is the most powerful compliment. For this reason we undertake to give the best possible holiday experience to all our clients.
- Feedback– Our clients’ feedback is used to continuously improve the quality of our holidays.
- Exclusivity– Many of our tours are ‘originals’, designed & developed by our staff members. These are painstakingly researched routes across many of the most inspiring parts of Italy.
EXPLORE A DIFFERENT WAY TO TRAVEL